Hey beauty fam!
It’s the first day of May which means it is time to share my April favourites with you all ❤
What products have you been loving this month? Leave me a comment down below!
1. Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundation In Soft IvoryI have been using this foundation non-stop this month! It has definitely become one of my all-time favourite foundations. I love the unique spatula applicator; it allows me to put the perfect amount of foundation on my face and not waste any. I would say that it is a medium coverage. It blends in like a dream and the finish is stunning! My skin looks airbrushed when wearing it. The picture at the end of this blog post shows me wearing all of the products that I mention. I also love how weightless it is. I feel like I am wearing nothing on my face at all. This foundation wears beautifully all day and stays in place on the oily parts of my skin. It looks amazing in pictures too! It doesn’t cake up around my nose or cling to dry patches. The only downfall to this foundation is the fact that it smells like paint. The smell isn’t too strong, but you can definitely smell it. However, this foundation is so amazing that I can look past that. I highly recommend this foundation, especially because it is so affordable!
2. Covergirl Outlast All-Day Finishing Powder In Light-MediumThis powder has been my everyday go-to this whole month! I bought it because Tati said it was amazing. She was definitely right! This powder is so smooth, and blends into the skin beautifully. It doesn’t make me look cakey at all. It is perfect for setting my under-eye concealer. It keeps my concealer from creasing all day. It also prevents my t-zone from becoming an oily mess throughout the day. It is very light weight and wears all day. This powder and the Wet N Wild foundation are the perfect match for each other!
3. Ofra Highlighter In Rodeo DriveI got this highlighter mid-month in my Boxycharm! It very quickly became the highlighter that I reach for all the time! This highlighter feels like silk and is very finely milled. It looks so smooth on the skin and it doesn’t emphasize my texture. This is definitely a blinding highlight, however I find it looks so beautiful on a natural makeup look. I am still mind blown at how amazing this highlighter is! I highly recommend this! Thank you Boxycharm.
4. Milani Baked Blush In LuminosoThere are no other words for this blush other than stunning! It is a peachy-pink blush with very small glitters throughout. However, the glitter doesn’t translate to the skin. Instead, it gives you a radiant peachy glow. It is super smooth, pigmented, and blends out on the skin so easily. This was a new discovery for me this month and I honestly wish I had of got this sooner!
5. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil In 3I got this pencil this month because I ran out of my L’oreal Brow Stylist pencil and wanted to try something different. I am so glad I did because this is way better than any brow pencil that I have ever tried! I love the shape of the pencil. It makes it so easy to fill in your brows. I love how the pointy end allows you to create a very thin stoke. This makes your brows look so natural. The pencil is super smooth and it doesn’t tug at my skin. This pencil lasts all day and I honestly don’t need to set this product with a brow gel. Doing my brows have never been so easy!
6. Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick In Nudist PeachThis liquid lipstick formula is incredible! It is thin but super opaque and it dries down mate. However, it doesn’t make my lips uncomfortable or look cracked. Most of the time I forget that I am even wearing this. It lasts most of the day, and it passes the eating and kissing test. This lipstick is transfer proof and it doesn’t feather. If you are looking for a super affordable but amazing liquid lipstick, I highly suggest this line. I absolutely love the colour that I ended up picking up. It is the most beautiful nude-peachy-pink. It has a coral undertone but it is more on the neutral side. It is perfect for everyday wear, especially in the spring and summer. I will definitely be purchasing more colours!
7. Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Color Splash Lipstick In Set SailIt isn’t very often that I have 2 lip product favourites at once. This month I have been going back and fourth between this one and the Wet N Wild one. This lipstick is truly amazing! It is the most moisturizing but long wearing lipstick formula. I would say it is a satin finish, and it definitely isn’t transfer proof. However, like I said, it wears for a few hours before needing a top-up. It is by far the most comfortable lipstick that I own. It makes my lips feel more moisturized than a lip balm does. What drew me in to this product in the first place was the packaging. It is sooo beautiful! I am so glad the formula turned out to be just as nice as the packaging. The colour Set Sail is the perfect deep mauve-nude. It pairs very well with pretty much any makeup look. If you are looking for a new lipstick to add to your collection, I highly recommend this!
I used these products to create the following look:
Well that wraps up this month’s favourites! Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you think of them?
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post.
Until next time,