Hey beauty Fam!!
My First Fab Fit Fun came in the mail the other day! After unboxing it and trying the products, I am so glad that I subscribed!
Fab Fit Fun is a quarterly box that contains full sized beauty, health, and wellness products. You pay $49.99 and you get over $200 worth in products. Its such an amazing deal! The boxes ship every December, March, June, and September. Your first box is $10 off. You can Sign up here!
When I got the box I was super excited to see that it came in the most beautifully designed box. Mine is turquoise, my favourite colour, so that was a bonus! When I look at the box and it’s contents I definitely see spring! They did a great job. The total value of this box is $369 ! When I saw this I was shocked it in the best possible way! Let’s see what is inside!
1. Gypsy RoundieThis roundie is beautiful! It reminds me of tie dye! I have been using this in my backyard to lay on. It’s huge so it is perfect for picnics, the beach, or wall decor. Retails for $50.
2. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave- In Conditioning SprayI used this after I washed my hair the other night. This leave in conditioner is absolutely amazing! It makes your hair smell so good, and makes it super easy to comb through. Once my hair dried, it was so silky smooth. I look forward to seeing how this performs over a longer period of time and if it makes a difference to your hair after multiple uses. It contains rosehip, argan and coconut oils to make your hair soft and stronger. It also works as a heat protectant. The best part is that it is sulphate, silicone, and paraben free! Retails for $20.
3. Milly Zip Pouch: Beach PleaseI think that this was such a great idea for this box! It is huge, which makes it perfect for travelling with makeup. It is water proof so you can put skin care or perfume liquids in it and you won’t have to worry about it messing up the rest of your bag! It also makes it perfect to take to the beach to protect your phone or to put your bathing suit in it after swimming. Retails for $45.
3. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age-Defying ExfoliatorI was so excited to see this in the box! It is my all-time favourite skin exfoliator but it is very pricey! It is so refreshing on the skin, and makes your skin so smooth! After using this, my makeup goes on so well and looks flawless! I would honestly say this alone makes the box worth it! Retails for $79.
4. Karuna Hydrating Face MasksI am honestly not a fan at all of sheet masks. I just find them awkward and they never stay on my face no matter how much I work it into the skin. It also misses some spots because the holes are always over sized. With that being said, I decided to test one out. The packaging looks luxurious, and I was pleasantly surprised to see 4 masks. It has an amazing fresh scent, and feels very cooling on the skin. It started falling off my face multiple times though, so I kept having to press it back on. After 10 minutes I peeled it off, and it made my skin look very bright and radiant. It definitely hydrated my skin that’s for sure. My skin is so soft! Retails for $28.
5. Real Her Lip Kit: Deep Nude
This Lip kit contains a lip liner, a liquid matte lipstick, and a plumping lip gloss. The packing looks and feels high-end. Each package has inspirational sayings on them which I think is a cute touch. I got the shade deep nude, and the colour is beautiful! It is the perfect nude! I wouldn’t really say it’s a deep nude though. The lip liner is super creamy and applies to the lips like a dream! The matte liquid lipstick is light weight and dries down completely matte. It is transfer proof and stays in place all day. It passed the eating test and it didn’t feather. The only 2 issues I had were the following: when I went to take it off, it took so much scrubbing with makeup remover to get it to budge. It is also very drying! The second time I used it I put lip balm underneath and it ended up being a lot more comfortable. The lip gloss is super thick and sticky. I’m not a fan of the formula but it made my lips look amazing and full. Being a plumping lip gloss I expected that uncomfortable cooling affect. This one didn’t have that. It wore very well on top of the lip liner and liquid lipstick. This kit retails for $48.
6. Emerald Duv “Joshua Tree Cage Bracelet”This bracelet is beautiful! It’s simple and elegant, a piece of jewelry that I will actually wear. I am very fussy when it comes to jewelry, and I find myself liking pieces that are simple, elegant, and that can pair with any outfit. It is a gold colour, but it isn’t super yellow. It is more neutral, which allows you to wear it with any other jewelry. When the light hits it, it glistens. Very pretty! Retails for $80.
7. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set in Blue Orchid & Like a VirginThis nail polish set is perfect for spring! The blue is a light baby blue, and the white one is a beautiful opaque white. My first impressions of these polishes are pretty good. They were both fully opaque in two coats, which is pretty standard for nail polishes. The only thing that I didn’t like was how long it took them to dry! I had to wait over a half an hour before they were dry enough to put a top coat on. If you have a nail dryer, it will definitely come in handy with these. I haven’t worn it long enough to be able to tell how long it wears before chipping, but the formula feels fairly promising. I guess we shall see! This set retails for $19.
Overall, I am highly impressed with my first Fab Fit Fun box! I didn’t get it until now because I didn’t subscribe until 2 weeks ago. I live in Canada, so I was surprised how quickly it got here! The only thing I was a bit bummed about was that I didn’t get the hair gummy bonus product that everyone has been advertising about this box. Im guessing they maybe ran out since I signed up so late? I have a feeling that this might become my favourite subscription service. Who else is excited for the summer box?
Thank you for reading. Until next time,