Hey beauty fam! Hope you are all having a great day so far!
The other night, my boyfriend and I went out for dinner, so I thought I would document my go-to simple dinner date makeup for you all. This look is what I wear almost every time we go out for dinner! I like to keep it fairly natural, but enough to make my eyes and various features pop. This makeup look is a good one if you are looking for something comfortable to last all night long!
I created the eye look using the Kathleen Lights Morphe Palette. It is what I use every time when I go out for dinner. However, since you can’t get it anymore I show you some single shadows that are a close match to the shades in the palette I used.
- Colourpop Wake Up Call
- Makeup Geek Unexpected & Colourpop Cute Alert mixed together
- Makeup Geek Bitten
- Makeup Geek Glamourous
- Colourpop Let Me Explain
So here is how to create the eye look (The numbers match up with the eyeshadow colours):
- After setting your eyelid primer or concealer with a powder, buff this into the crease as a transition shade
- Buff into the crease and pack on the inner and outer parts of the lid to create a halo effect
- Pack on the inner and outer corners of the lid and blend upwards into the lower part of the crease
- Pack this right in the centre of the lid to make it pop
- Use this shade to highlight the brow bone, inner corners, and put a small amount in the centre of the lid
- Finish the look with your favourite mascara and then move onto the face makeup
If you would like to see the rest of the products that I used on the face, keep on reading!
- NYX Pore filling & Photo-Loving Primers (Makes the foundation go on so smooth)
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundation in Soft Ivory (Gives a nice natural finish)
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer In Fair Neutral (Best creaseless concealer & great coverage for pimples)
- Covergirl Outlast All-Day Finishing Powder In Light-Medium (This sets concealer beautifully and keeps my T-zone oil free all night long)
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer In Bronzer (Such a beautiful natural finish, just enough to make the hollows of my cheeks pop)
- Milani Baked Blush In Luminoso (Gives a beautiful peachy glow to my cheeks)
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter (Such a beautiful, natural highlight)
- Benefit Goof-proof in #3
- Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper In Transparent
- Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (makes my lashes super full and defined without clumping)
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Urban Decay All- Nighter Setting Spray (This makes my makeup stay in place all night)
- Lips: I didn’t put a specific product because it changes every time! I normally stick with a brown- toned nude, as it looks super natural but it’s enough to make your lips look nice and full. In the picture, I am wearing Colourpop’s Ultra Satin Lip In Aquarius.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and that it sparked some inspiration for your next date night! Thank you for reading,