Happy Easter Beauty Fam! I hope you all have a great day today!
Since it is Easter, I thought I would do an Easter inspired makeup look.
For this look, I wanted to create something that was wearable with pastel colours. To me, pastel colours scream spring and Easter. I wanted to keep it simple, with no eye liner so that the pastel colour gradient on the lid isn’t hidden. If you would like to see how I made this look, keep on reading!
For the eyes, I used the Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette. It was the only palette that I currently own that had pastels in it. This palette certainly isn’t my favourite, but it works pretty good. It just takes some time to build up the colours! By all means, the palette isn’t bad at all, but it didn’t blow me away either. I really ended up liking how the look turned out, and the shadows lasted all day yesterday! Because of that, and the pretty spring colours, I will probably be using this palette a bit more. Here is how I created the eye look:
- 1. Sorbet: Used this colour all over the lid to set my concealer.
- 2. Sandy: Buffed this into the crease as a transition shade.
- 3. Mojito: I packed this on the inner corner of the lid, keeping it down on the lid and making sure it didn’t go up into the crease. I needed to use setting spray on my brush to make it show up.
- 4. North Star: I packed this on the middle of the lid, again making sure that it didn’t go up into the crease. I blended this into the green colour. I again needed to use setting spray on the brush.
- 5. Crush: I packed this on the outer corner. I then took a pencil brush and very carefully buffed it into the crease. I was very careful to make sure that it didn’t go down onto the lid and hide the shimmer shades that I just packed on.
I then wiped away the fall out, there was quite a lot from the shimmery green and purple. After, I went onto my face makeup, then added mascara and lipstick. I used the following products to complete the look.
- Smashbox Photofinishing Primer
- Make Up For Ever Skin Equalizing Smoothing Primer
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation In Y225
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Covergirl Outlast All Day Finishing Powder In Light
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer In Bronzer
- Milani Baked Blush In Luminoso
- Ofra Cosmetics Highlighter In Rodeo Drive
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara In Carbon Black
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara In Black
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil In #3
- Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper In Transparent
- Covergirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick In Coral Cat
I hope you enjoyed this fun, little Easter post. Thank you for reading,