With the Sephora Spring VIB Sale starting next week, I thought I would give you the sale information and my top 6 recommendations!
- VIB Rouge Members: April 18th- 24th: 15% off using ROUGESPRING code
- VIB Members: April 19th-24th: 15% off using VIBSPRING code
- Beauty Insiders: April 20th-23rd: 10% off using BISPRING code
The semi-annual VIB sale is the perfect opportunity to stock up on your favourites, get some new releases, or grab the things that you’ve wanted but didn’t want to pay full price for! The following are my recommendations! All photos on this blog post are from the Sephora website.
#1: Benefit Cheek Parade Palette
- This palette is a great value! It is $78 CAD ($190 value) or $58 USD ($145 value)
- Includes the full size of the following Benefit products: Galifornia blush, Hoola Lite, Hoola, Dandelion blush, and Rockateur blush
- Out of all of these, I personally have only tried the Hoola bronzer but I have nothing but great things to say about it. Its a pigmented matte bronzer, that is smooth and blends out like a dream!
- This is a perfect opportunity to try out a variety of Benefit’s face products
#2 Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip
- For all of you nude lippie lovers, this is the perfect opportunity to try out multiple brands for an excellent price! This kit is $33 CAD ($103 value) or $28 USD ($78 value)
- 2 full size and 4 deluxe size
- Contains a full sized Estee Edit the Barest Contour lip liner in 05 In The Buff and Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993
- Deluxe sides products include: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouch Lipstick in Honeycomb, Buxom Full-On-Lip cream in White Russian, Marc Jacob’s Slow Burn, and Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Queen B
#3 Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- The sale is the perfect time to stock up on your favourites. I normally do a foundation stock up considering I would be repurchasing it anyway at a later date. May as well get it for 15% off
- $52 CAD, $43 USD
- This foundation is my all time favourite. I have never found a foundation that looks so flawless on my combination-oily skin. It doesn’t cling onto my dry patches around my nose, and it doesn’t play slip and slide on my t-zone. I can wear this for 10 hours before it starts to break down. I would say it is a medium to full coverage. I can build it up and not have it look cakey.
#4 Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
- This is by far the most amazing hair mask that I have ever tried! So many hair masks leave my hair super greasy, but this one doesn’t. It makes my hair so silky smooth, and I noticed a huge decrease in the amount of hair damage that I have. A little goes a long way with this product! It also smells amazing too!
- Right now online, Sephora only has the 1oz ($12 CAD) available. But this will last you a while and will give you the opportunity to try it out before investing in the full size
#5 Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Beauty On The Go
- Set is $35 CAD or $25 USD and includes a 2.5 oz Brazillian Bum Bum Cream and a Brazillian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter
- This set is perfect if you want to try out the highly rated Bum Bum Cream but don’t want to invest in the full size just yet ($57 CAD, $45 USD). Plus, you get to try the lip balm too!
- The Bum Bum cream has the most amazing scent (to me it smells kind of like caramel). But what stands out the most is how quickly this product absorbs into the skin! I hate having to rub body creams in forever before the absorb! It hydrates the skin so nicely!
#6 Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
- If your anything like me, and go through brow pencils very quickly, this sale is perfect to stock up on your favourite.
- This is my all time favourite brow pencil. I have the shade in #3. I love how I can easily make a natural brow, but I can also make a bold brow if I press harder. The angled shape makes it super quick and easy to fill in the brows. The pointy tip at the end of the angle allows you to make precise small strokes to create a natural hair finish. It stays in place all day and doesn’t smudge.
- $32 CAD, $24 USD
I hope this blog post gives you some ideas for the upcoming VIB sale. What do you plan on picking up?
Thank you for reading,